Friday, May 1, 2009

FCBD Shenanigans

I may not have the resources of a major comic book company, but I'm pushy and persistent! As a result I've managed to take advantage of Free Comic Book Day to a small degree to promote my new comic, Lemuria, as well as Phantasmic Tales in general.

If you happen to be out in the Oshawa/Whitby area (that's in Ontario...if you didn't know that, you're, uh, probably too far away to swing by anyway) tomorrow, you can pick it up at any of the following stores:

Worlds Collide--80 Simcoe Street North, Oshawa

Klyd's--600 Grandview St. S. #2, Oshawa

Comic Book Addiction--1032 Brock St S, Whitby

And I'll be at World's Collide in person...signing autographs...or something.

I'm also going to be sneaking this little sampler onto the freebies table at the Toronto Comic Arts Festival next weekend--that's at the Toronto Reference Library. So swing by. (I'm sure I'm reeeeeally doing the TCAF a favour by throwing my mighty promotional muscle behind the event.)

No comments:

Post a Comment